Dyson Pro Product Support
Product Maintenance Recommendations
- Dyson Supersonic™ Professional Hair Dryer: Clean your filter regularly. This protects your hair dryer's internal components from styling products, clippings and dust, which can prevent your hair dryer from performing as it should. Clean the filter monthly, or when the white LED lights flash continuously. Your hair dryer comes with a spare filter for quick changes during styling.
- Dyson Corrale™ Straightener: Regularly cleaning your straightener's plates to remove hair product residue. This keeps them working at their best. First, turn off your straightener and allow the plates to cool down. Then, rub them gently with a damp, lint-free cloth. Please note that you shouldn't use any chemicals or abrasive products to clean the plates.
- You may return Dyson products to Premier Beauty for a full refund within 30 days of purchase/delivery.
- Premier Beauty cannot accept returns for the following reasons:
- Returns in excess of 30 days
- Intentional cosmetic decoration or modification
- Warranty/service-related issues (See Warranty Service & Replacement below)
Warranty Service & Replacement
- Dyson machines come with a standard, 2-year limited warranty.
- Premier Beauty does not have the authority to accept defective returns on behalf of Dyson.
- Please call the Dyson Helpline at 866-693-9766 for warranty support.
- Support will be provided in the form of product troubleshooting, repair and/or replacement in accordance with the product warranty.
- When calling, please have the product and serial number available for registration and troubleshooting.
- Support can also be reached by emailing [email protected]