FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Have a question about Premier Beauty Supply? Look no further. We’ve gathered a comprehensive directory of our most frequently asked questions, just for you.
How can I shop on PremierBeautySupply.com?
In order to shop with us, you must have an account with Premier Beauty. You will need your account number or store card number in order to register to shop online for the first time. If you do not have a Premier Beauty account number, you can apply for one using our Online Application Form. Please note that PremiertBeautySupply.com is for salon professionals only and you must have a valid cosmetology license or student ID in order to apply for an account.
On the Login/Register page, select the “I have a Premier Beauty account number…” on the New Users – Register side of the page, enter your account number, then select submit.
- Enter and confirm your email address.
- Create and confirm your password.?
- Select your existing shipping address or enter a new online shipping address.
- Click “Sign In” and you’re ready to shop!
- Please note: shopping on PremierBeautySupply.com is only available in select areas. Learn more
Where can I find my account number?
Your Premier Beauty account number is on your shipping invoice next to “Sold To” or your store receipt next to “Customer”. Tip: All account numbers are 6 digits and begin with 00 (two zero’s); if your number is only 8 digits, please enter 00 and then the 8 digit number.
If you don’t have an invoice, please contact Customer Care at 847-480-0000
I forgot my password. What do I do?
Go to the Log In page and click on “Forgot Your Password?” link. Enter your Premier Beauty account number, select “Send Me My Password” and an email will be sent to you with a link to reset your password.
How can I update my account information?
In order to change your permanent address, name, and phone number on file, you will need to contact an Customer Care team member at 847-480-0000. For your online orders only, you can update your shipping information each time you log in and you can change your billing information upon check out.
Why are all your brands not available for purchase online?
We have contracts with manufacturers that specify where we can and cannot ship product. The brand you are looking for may not be available to ship to the address you entered at login.
How do I place my rewards order?
There are 2 ways to place reward orders:
- Brand Portal - for our brands Kevin.Murphy, Keune, ColorProof, Neuma, and Moroccanoil, all rewards are placed directly through their portals.
- For all other brands, submit all reward forms to [email protected] or your Account Executive. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Client Services team to learn more at 847-480-000 x0 or directly to your Account Executive.
Is there a shipping cost on my rewards order?
- Yes, the current shipping fee is $8.95
- Note that if the redemption value is greater than rewards balance, shipping can go up to $20.50
What are your shipping rates?
See below for our shipping rates:
Order total Shipping rate:
$350.00 and over receives $14.00 flat shipping rate (as of 1/1/23)
||Credit Card/Net 30
Why do I have to confirm my shipping address each time I log in?
We are always conscious of Diversion and we also take into consideration territory distribution rights throughout the United States. The products we can sell vary in each area based on distribution rights; we use your shipping address to tailor the assortment you see to what is available in your area.
What is the Premier Beauty Return Policy?
If you need to return a product to Premier Beauty, please contact Customer Care at 847-480-0000 for assistance with your return.
***RETURNS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED WITH A RETURN GOODS AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RGA)***
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that products returned to Premier are in resalable condition and properly packaged. Premier will accept and issue credit for the following merchandise returns less freight, if applicable.
- Products received in our warehouse within 90 days of the original purchase date
- Products included under the issued RGA
- Products which are brand new, unopened, in current packaging and presently distributed by Premier
- Products whose shelf life is at least 6 months from expiration
- Products without price labels, residue from adhesive labels or markings of any kind
- Products purchased from Premier by the invoiced Customer
***Please check your order immediately upon receipt***
Please call Customer Care to replace incorrect product shipments, damaged products or confirmed shipping shortages within 72 hours of receipt of goods.
If new product is sent to replace damaged, defective or incorrect items, the original items must be received by Premier within two weeks of the date the RGA was issued. If the product is not returned within the two week timeframe, you will be responsible for payment on the replacement items.
Any price differences will be settled once the credit memo is completed.
***Any item(s) returned that fall(s) outside the above policy will be discarded by Premer and no credit will be issued***
THE PRODUCTS SOLD ON THE FRONT SIDE OF THIS INVOICE ARE TO BE SOLD ONLY BY LICENSED SALONS AND STYLISTS. THESE PRODUCTS ARE PROHIBITED FROM BEING SOLD VIA THE INTERNET, MAIL ORDER, OR ANY OTHER UNAUTHORIZED OUTLETS. SUCH DIVERSION MAY RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION BY PREMIER BEAUTY OF ALL FUTURE DELIVERIES OF PRODUCT WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE.