Take care of your client’s blonde hair with products like B3 Demi Permanent Conditioner, UNITE 7SECONDS Condition, ColorProof SignatureBlonde, and KEVIN.MURPHY SHIMMER.ME BLONDE.
Weather is getting warmer and we all know what that means – highlight season is upon us. From keeping your clients brass-free to maintaining the integrity of hair, creating perfectly sun kissed
locks has its challenges. Here are some key products to keep highlights fresh and clients happy.
b3 Demi Permanent Conditioner
-Called “the miracle mask” by Vogue, this conditioning treatment truly is a game-changer. It’s a moisturizing AND strengthening treatment in one, and a perfect in-salon service to add revenue while keeping your blondes conditioned.
• Lasts up to 12 washes
• Amino acids
• Bond-building technology
Tip: When looking to achieve vibrant color, work from root to ends after lightening and before applying gloss.
Favorite of Jenny Strebe (@theconfessionsofahairstylist
), Mustafa Avci (@mustafaavci
), and Iris Smith (@glamiris
Maintain color. Minimize damage.
UNITE 7SECONDS Condition
- All bottle blondes know the struggle. And through all the challenges, UNITE 7SECONDS delivers – keeping hair knot-free and far more manageable. Plus, it protects from heat damage.
• UV & thermal protectant
• Instant detangler
• Paraben & sodium chloride-free
Tip: Warm up 3-4 sprays in your hands, then scrunch through hair for an even application.
Reader’s Choice Winner 2016 and recognized in Refinery29
- Brighten and illuminate natural blondes, bleached blondes and silver tresses. ColorProof SignatureBlonde Violet Shampoo, Condition, and Restorative Filler instantly cancels
brassy and yellow tones with the use of pure violet pigments.
• 96% Color retention
• Thermal protectant up to 450 degrees
Tip: Recommend to clients to use at home on dry hair as a subtle toner
between salon visits.
Celeb stylists use on clients like Kate Upton, Hailey Baldwin
and Britney Spears.
KEVIN.MURPHY SHIMMER.ME BLONDE
- NEW ON THE SCENE – A repairing shine treatment especially for blondes that does two major things – instantly makes hair look and feel better from first
application and works as a leave-in treatment improving hair quality over time. It’s like a fierce highlight for hair (uses same Mica Crystals found in high-end skincare).
• Color-enhancing brighteners
• Sulfate- & paraben-free
• Essential fatty acids for moisture and repair
Tip: Use first on wet hair, blow-dry, then use again as a finishing mist for an extra boost of shine.
It’s the sister product (for blondes) to holy grail KEVIN.MURPHY SHIMMER.SHINE